|Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for reserved category)|
|Bachelor Degree||Yes, required|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Annual Course Fees||Rs 1,27,300 (Per year)|
|Top Recruiters||Reliance Industries Limited, HDFC Bank, ITC Ltd., Amazon, Finsys Infosys Ltd, Fujitsu, Birla Sun Life, Accenture, Just Dial, Renault India etc.|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune was established in 1978. It is one of the reputed business school in the western part of India.
All programmes at the institutes are approved by AICTE. BVIMED, Pune is one of the top Indian school in India acquires four acres of land provides state-of-the-art infrastructure and instructional facilities.
The main era of the institute is to achieve social transformation through dynamic education. Being the director of BVIMED, Dr. Sachin.S.Vernekar has achieved a ladder of success for developing skilled professionals for the society
A vision of the Institute
- To nurture professional education in management and information technology.
- To enhance entrepreneurial abilities.
- To foster innovation and high-quality education among the students.
- To establish national and international networks with service sectors, industry, academic and research institutions to meet various stakeholders.
- To cater needs of society by developing responsible youth for the society.
BVIMED - Quick Highlights
Accreditation and Recognition
- Approved by AICTE
- NAAC Accreditation with ‘A’ Grade