Medical Education in Ukraine is the standard and most affordable education compare to all other countries. The Government of Ukraine is very keen on improvement and development of medical education in the country.
So, here are some factors which encourage the Indian students to study MBBS in Ukraine:
- Good quality of education and infrastructure.
- Accommodation and daily expenditures are very low in Ukraine.
- Direct admission process. No donation is required for enrolling MBBS course.
- Students can take part in international conferences and seminars conducted by the institute.
- Although, one of the foremost factors to study medicine in Ukraine is the medical universities in Ukraine are recognized by MCI, UNESCO, WHO and medical councils of many other countries.
Before deciding to study abroad, the students always have searched about the particular place where they want to study.
& yes, Ukraine is the serene and peaceful country for international students. The country is well-known for developing large number of medical professionals from various parts of a country.
The country offers best value for medical education in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost of students.
For Indian students, we at “Select Your University” offers “Rubino Restaurant” which provide Indian cuisine for Indian students.
If you want to make a good career in medicine, MBBS in Ukraine is the best option for you. What I mean to say is, with a robust education system and high-quality medical education, Ukraine has set a remarkable era in the field of medicine.
Medical Universities in Ukraine are one of the topmost medical universities approved by the Medical Council of India. Here are some of the universities as listed below:
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University
Cost Effective Education
- Cost of studying medicine in India is high.
- Top Government colleges are an exception among those. But, the main fact that keeps the students away from it is the cut-off.
- Cut-off of government colleges is high & therefore the admission into such medical colleges is quite a tough factor.
- So, many students choose to study abroad for further education. Ukraine is the popular choice for most of the students from abroad for medical study.
- Cost of studying medicine in Ukraine is low. Also, the medical universities in Ukraine offered dormitories for an international student with affordable fees.
Why MBBS in Ukraine?
Medical universities in Ukraine have a well-established reputation for excellence in research & teaching which are consistently ranked among the top universities of the world.
Medical degree of the Ukrainian universities is accepted worldwide.
- The admission process is simple & easy.
- Excellent study environment.
- Plenty of renowned hospitals provided for internships.
- 100% safety assurance provided to foreign students for security purpose.
- The examinations like IELTS or TOEFL are not required for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Ukrainian Medical Universities are part of the Bologna process.
Let we tell you exactly what it is:
- It is a series of agreements between European countries to ensure the quality of higher education and standards.
- The agreement consists of intergovernmental cooperation of 48 European countries in the field of higher medical education.
- It includes collective efforts of public authorities, teachers, universities, students, quality assurance agencies, employers, international organizations and stakeholder associations.
Admission & Eligibility
As we discussed in MBBS in Ukraine, the admissions to the Medical Universities of Ukraine is quite simple & easier than any other country.
Only the thing is, the student should be 12th passed from a recognized institute with subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Students should have a minimum of 505 aggregate.
- Students age should be in between 18 to 25.
- PCB subjects are obligatory for the MBBS admissions.