Ramaiah Institute of Technology was established in 1962 by Late Dr. M.S. Ramaiah. M.S. Ramaiah had illustrated the idea of the Institute of Technology for imparting quality education.
Being part of Gokula Education Foundation, the institute has produced number quality professionals for social and economic development of society.
The institute has got 60th rank among top universities of India. The institute has a world-class infrastructure with high tech laboratories, leading journals and magazines.
Important artifacts of MSRIT Institute:
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation
- Advanced center for training and research, Bangalore
- ISO Certified Quality Management System
- Awarded autonomous status in 2007
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell