Some of the Benefits to Study in Australia
- 1. Behind United States and UK, Australia comes on the third position for international students. Because of Australia’s cultural diversity, friendly natives and high quality of education, many international students choose to study in Australia.
- 2. A large amount has been invested by the Australian government for the scholarships of international students and this is the reason why Australia stands third in the listing of highest number of international students.
- 3. 8 universities in Australia are among the top 100 universities in the world. Australia provides quality education to students. It has 1,100 universities which offer more than 22,000 courses for students.
- 4. According to Australian law, international students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week. For students who have enrolled in various courses, there are a large number of jobs available in various sectors.
- 5. There are many friendly cities in Australia, thus Australian universities have a very student friendly atmosphere. Students get many perks like discounts on food, discount on public transport while travelling etc.
- 6. The population density in Australia is only 3.1 people per square kilometer compared to India with 382 people per square kilometer. And thus, as lesser people per square kilometer, less air pollution and best services, best emergency and disaster control services can be provided to the citizens. Thus, students can enjoy better living standard in Australia.
- There are many good job opportunities for International students in Australia. International students are allowed to stay for an additional time term by the Australian government so that they can find a good job and can also stay in Australia if they wish to. There is a huge demand in the technical, architects and medical sciences field etc. because Australia is less densely populated country, so it always lacks skilled people.