One of the best education systems in Europe is the Irish education system. Ireland’s most of the universities and institutions provide many strong programs in a variety of areas such as Engineering, Science, Technology, Law, Medicine, Languages, History etc. Thus, each and every student can definitely get something to study in Ireland.
One of the top reasons why students from all over the world choose Ireland as their study destination is Ireland is an English speaking country. So, it becomes easier for students to communicate with people around and also they can study the course easily without any language barriers.
For High quality scientific research, Ireland is a famous hub internationally. Thus, it is famous for research in Business and management and Engineering, medicine also. There are many universities and colleges in Ireland which offer Business and management degrees. 35 institutions and universities from Ireland offer around 626 course in Business and management.
Many of the world’s leading global MNCs like Apple, IBM, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google, HP etc. have their main offices for European operations set up in Ireland. So, there are lots of chances for better career opportunities in all the fields including Business and management. Thus, students from all over the world prefer to study in Ireland.
Reasons Why Students Prefer Studying MBA in Ireland?
- Doing an MBA provides a lots of career opportunities and thus many of the students want to pursue their career in management. But in most of the countries the course fees for management courses are higher and there is a huge competition for securing admission in top MBA colleges. Thus, American and other students from foreign countries prefer doing MBA courses in Ireland and other European countries due to low fees of the courses.
- Ireland’s institutes offer MBA programs which are of only 1 year duration compared to 2 years programs from other countries, thus it saves time and money of students. Students from other countries also like Ireland’s friendly environment and thus they prefer studying MBA here. They also get an opportunity to work in Ireland after completing MBA.
- Students of MBA courses get advice, workshops and one to one coaching too.
- While doing MBA course in Ireland, students can get a truly world class experience as they meet students and faculties who are from different nationalities and having different business backgrounds.
- Students can work on live projects in some of the renowned companies while doing their full time projects which are part of their MBA curriculum and can gain amazing experience and skills.
Following are Some of the Top MBA Colleges in Ireland
- University college Dublin
- Trinity college, Dublin
- Griffith college, Ireland
- Dublin business school
- Dundalk institute of technology
- Athlone institute of technology
- IBAT college Dublin
- American college Dublin
Fees Structure & Other Expenses for Studying MBA in Ireland
The management or MBA courses in Ireland are of the duration of one year compared to other MBA courses from other countries which are of the duration 2 years. Hence, it saves time as well as money of all the MBA aspirants. Let us look at the fees of MBA.
The fees for full time MBA (Business Management) courses are at University college Dublin and at Trinity college Dublin are in the range of 34,000 Euros, that is around Rs. 27,20,000. The fees for MBA in international business are 14,000 Euros that is around Rs. 11,20,000 at Griffith college.
The fees for engineering in Ireland are in between 10000 to 25000 Euros per year that is around 8 lakhs to 20 lakhs per year. The engineering courses in Ireland are of the 4 years duration. So, the total cost of the engineering course goes up to 80 lakhs.
At Dublin business school, there are different MBA courses available like MBA - General, MBA in Cloud computing, MBA in Finance, MBA in Human Resource management, MBA in Information systems, MBA in Marketing, MBA in Project management and the fees for these courses are also less which are 11,500 Euros, that is around Rs. 11,20,000 per year and these are only one year courses.
At some of the colleges in Ireland MBA can be done in between 7 to 10 lakhs per year. These colleges and the courses are as follows
Limerick Institute of Technology, Limerick
Fees - Rs. 8.6 lacs
Institute of Technology, Carlow
Fees - Rs. 8.6 lacs
IBAT College, Dublin
Fees - Rs. 7.5 lacs
This will require additional cost of living, food and other expenses. This cost is in between 5 to 10 lakhs per year depending upon your lifestyle.
Thus, the total cost of studying management courses or MBA at Ireland goes up to Rs. 25 to 35 lakhs for one year depending upon which university or course you have chosen and your style of living.