Why to study in Poland?
- Poland has many old universities in Europe. Out of them Jagiellon University is one of the oldest universities in Poland and Europe which was founded in 14th century.
- In Poland, there are about 400-500 courses which are offered in English language.
- There are many best universities in Poland like Jagiellon university, Warsaw university. Poland has many well known medical schools which offer medical education and that too at affordable prices.
- Studying in Poland is relatively cheaper than studying in any other parts of Europe. If compared to the fees of private universities in France, the UK, Germany or Scandinavia tuition fees in Poland are very less ranging from 1500 EUR to 3000 EUR.
- The cost of living in Poland is also lower than the cost of living in western or northern Europe.
- There are many universities in Poland which provide accommodation facility to students and the cost for this can be very low as £80 per month. International students also choose to live in shared apartments or houses and the cost of this can be £100-£200 per month which depends on the location of the house or apartment.
- Polish people are always ready to welcome their guests. They can very casually invite you for a dinner or a supper or they can also offer you their flat for one or two nights.