Home / Blog / Bihar NEET Counselling 2021
Posted on 2nd Nov, 2021 |
Posted By Akash Yendhe
The Bihar Combined Admission Competitive Examination (BCECEB) is a state-level entrance exam administered by the BCECEB board. Bihar NEET Counselling 2021 will be based on the NEET score.
Every year, BCECEB holds competitive tests for admission to several professional courses in medicine, engineering, and agriculture at Bihar. The board publishes a counseling schedule, and candidates from the state are invited to apply online.
Bihar is a home to the prominent and old Nalanda University, Odantapuri University, and Vikramshila University. The city has around 5 private medical colleges and 9 Government medical colleges with roughly 600 private seats and 1140 government seats available for the MBBS program.
All Bihar residents who have passed the NEET 2021 examination will be eligible to apply for state quota counseling. After the NEET 2021 results are out, online registration for Bihar NEET Counseling will begin.
After having a keen observation at ‘Select Your University’, the Government Medical Colleges in Muzaffarpur and Patna were chosen as the best medical colleges in Bihar. But there is a very high cut-off for the universities so we strongly advise to pre-plan your preparation according to University cut-off scores.
Candidates who pass NEET 2021 with the required percentile will be eligible for 1,125 MBBS and 243 BDS seats under the 85 percent state quota. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) conducts Bihar NEET 2021 counseling for the remaining 15% AIQ seats, central and deemed institutions, based on NEET scores.
Here, we have done a lot of research to help you to get proper knowledge on the admission process and the counseling dates.
Note: The following are some exceptions to the above rule:
Step 1: Applicants has to register an account from the bceceboard.Bihar.gov.in portal.
Step 2: Candidates need to fill in their choice of preferences by login using ID and Password.
Step 3: A list will be displayed on the website for the offline seat allotment process.
Step 4: After seat allotment, document verification will be done at the university.
Step 5: Individual counseling will be done based on merit rank, category, reservation criteria, and other factors.
Step 6: Candidates must confirm their seats at their assigned colleges or they can move to 2nd round counseling.
Step 7: As per the seat availability, they will invite you to participate in the next round of counseling and seat allotment will be done.
Yes, applicant can apply under certain regulations. You may read the Bihar NEET UGMAC 2021 counseling requirements above on this page for more information.
Under State Quota, 85 percent of medical seats in a state are reserved, and admission is given by the various state counselling agencies.
Yes, otherwise your allot seat may be canceled at Round 1 and you will have to register for Round 2 Counselling.
Candidates can select as many colleges as they wish throughout the selection process. It is not subject to any restrictions or limitations imposed by the government.
The Bihar NEET admission process will be done online in two phases.
A total of 1,125 MBBS seats are open to various medical colleges during the two counselling rounds.
There is only an online mode accessible to the students to fill the form.
Those applicants who pass the national level medical entrance are eligible for the counselling of 15% AIQ seats with an exception of Jammu and Kashmir State candidates.
Usually, there are two rounds of counselling including mop-up round if the seats are vacant.
Get free counseling session with us.
We hate SPAM & promise to keep your information safe.
Why Abroad, Why not India?
Ya, it’s quite a different question but not bigger
Do you want to study MBBS in Ukraine?
Then, you are at the right place.
Today we are going to look at different types of medical entrance exams to which
Why Study Medicine in Russia? Russia is one of the popular destinations for medical studies.
From last few years, the number of Indian students who study MBBS abroad has increased drastically.
Studying abroad as well as working abroad is a dream of many Indian students.
There is no other experience as enriching as studying abroad. Anyone and everyone who wishes to explore the
Do you wish to study MBBS abroad? Have you gone through all the colleges and universities in different
Wanna Study in Medicine!! Well, we are providing you the (foremost) updated
Being Indians, we always have curiosity and attraction about foreign countries
There are many students who grow up with a dream of becoming a doctor. They take a lot of efforts to
Seeking an MBBS Admission in India?
Becoming a doctor is a dream of every
Is becoming a doctor your dream? Then, you must have entered into the world of competition
Chat With Us
Select Your University © 2021-22. All Rights Reserved.