Home / Blog / Gujarat NEET UG Counselling 2021
Posted on 26th April, 2021 |
Posted By Smita Medhekar
NEET UG Medical/Dental counseling in the state of Gujarat is governed by ACPUGMEC – Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate / Post Graduate Medical Education Courses, Govt of Gujarat.
Gujarat has 6 Government Medical Colleges, 11 Private Medical Colleges and 11 Self-Financed Government Medical Colleges. Overall, there are 1400 seats, in all 6 Government colleges, out of which 15% i.e. 210 seats goes to AIQ (All India Quota) and remaining 85%, that is, 1190 seats goes to state for state Medical counseling. There are 1912 seats in 11 Self-financed colleges, that are to be filled by state and 1650 seats in 11 Private Medical Colleges which are to be filled by State.
In 2019, there were three rounds of counseling, Round 1 and Round 2 were conducted online, and Mop up round was conducted offline.
Gujarat is a closed state as per Select Your University observations. The entire quota of seats is available for its domicile candidates and it does not allow other state students to participate in the counseling process. Because of this, the student can get a rank easily even if rank is low. Also there are the highest number of self-financed Government Medical Colleges in the state, which offers 1912 seats at an annual tuition fees range of INR 3 Lakhs to 7.5 Lakhs, this creates more opportunity for students who do not secure high rank.
Compared to getting a seat through MCC under AIQ, it was very easy to get a Government seat in the state counseling. This is shown by the below example:-
In a Government college, the last seat offered for a General category in AIQ was at 4068 Rank in MP Shah Medical College, on the other hand, in the state counseling the last seat allotted was at a Rank of 30572 in a Government Medical College, Bhavnagar.
As statistics varies from one round to another and as it is important to analyze the trend, we always advise our Medical Aspirants to explore opportunities by discussing with our team.
For detailed Medical Analytics and guidelines for step by step counseling process support, kindly contact us.
Note: Above given schedule is temporary. Due to COVID-19, counselling is expected to get delayed.
As soon as there is any kind of announcement, a fresh schedule will be made available for the students.
1. You Must First Get a PIN
2. Student’s Online Registration
3. Choice Filling For Colleges
4. Verification of Documents
5. Seat Allotment or Publication of Result
6. Final Step
Candidates need to bring the original documents for verification & they are required to attach the self-attested copies of the following documents with the application:
Get free counseling session with us.
We hate SPAM & promise to keep your information safe.
After completing their (10+2) or bachelor's degree in any medical-related program,
Today, Ukraine is at a state of war because of which their economy and many more important things are affected.
At the moment Ukraine is one of the most active topics among the news in the world, because it is at
Ukraine is one of the most acknowledged countries in the world, however is at a state of struggle
Ukraine is one of the known countries for education, but is at a state of war because of which many important things
As time goes by, graduation nowadays seems like a bit of pretty basic studies which everyone must finish.
In this blog, we are going to discuss the list of state universities in India, but before that let's first talk about
In India, The higher education system contains both private and public universities. Private universities are
Are you planning to go for higher Education in the top autonomous institute of India?
All institutions for higher studies in India, after a student has finished his/her schooling, come under
Central University, also known as the "Union University" in India, is directed and operated by the Department of Higher Education (DHE)
In India, the higher education system consists of both private and government (Public) universities. Public universities
In this blog, we are going to know the detailed information about PAASCU Accreditation. Before diving straight
Mumbai is India's financial and business hub, as well as one of the country's top legal destinations.
The term MBA stands for master of business administration. It is a 2-year postgraduate professional degree program.
If you’re reading this blog, you’re either right now in a university or will be in the future
Select Your University © 2021-22. All Rights Reserved.