Home / Blog / Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022
Posted on 4th July, 2022 |
Posted By Bhavesh Nimodiya
Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling will be started through the authorities via online mode for the 1st and 2nd rounds, whereas offline for the mop-up round.
The admission into the government, private and deemed universities can be presented on the basis of NEET score. The counseling process will be controlled through the Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan. The process will be performed for the seats remaining from the 15% AIQ counseling in the state. The applicants who will be eligible can get admission withinside the MBBS and BDS courses.
The counseling for 85% quota seats in Rajasthan is offered via NEET national level front examination. Candidates must fill the Rajasthan counseling form to participate withinside the NEET state quota counseling.
The authority will post the merit list for the applicants that are eligible for the counseling. The registration will be finished via online mode. The registration fee can be Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST) that is non-refundable.
Here is the detailed summary of Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2022, you can quickly go through it:
Schedules of round 1, round 2, mop-up round 1 are released through Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2022 official authority:
Candidates will be admitted to the MBBS or BDS route withinside the medical colleges of Rajasthan only if they have qualified NEET examination with the 50th percentile. Below given are the other eligibility criteria:
Read More: How to Prepare for NEET UG Exam (Tips and Tricks)
Registrations for Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022 is a lengthy process, here is the step by step guide for the registration process:
Step 1: The candidate has to go to the legitimate website.
Step 2: SSO Id can be created with the use of Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhar Card/ Twitter
Step 3: Now log in with the use of the generated SSO Id and password
Step 4: Under the “Citizen” tab, click on “HTE”
Step 5: In the Login window, enter the following info
Step 6: Click on “Continue”
Step 7: Fill the info withinside the application form (Part 1)
Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to continue
Step 9: Rajasthan NEET 2022 counselling fee:
Step 10: Download the paid challan
Step 11: After then move ahead to fill out the application form (Part–2)
Step 12: Upload the following documents
Step 13: Click on “Save and Continue” at each step to continue to the next section.
Step 14: After rechecking the complete form, click on on “Final Lock & Submit”
Following is the counseling fees which is must to move further in Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022 process:
Candidates should submit the original files together with the 2 sets of photocopy of the files at the time of reporting or joining the allocated college:
Counselling procedures can be hectic for plenty of candidates. Given below is a step by step process that will help you through the Rajasthan NEET-UG counselling 2022 method:
Step 1: Registration Process
Candidates in search of admission need to register through filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing merit list
After correctly filling out the application form, the counselling authority will submit the state merit list.
Step 3: Documents verification
Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank, and they had to report to the assigned verification centre with all of the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process
After the successful verification session, applicants need to fill in their choices of courses and colleges and then close it.They are recommended to enter their preferences carefully.
Step 5: Seat allotments
Based on choices filled, availability of seats, state merit rank, and seat reservation, the seats can be allotted to candidates for the Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admission 2022.
Step 6: Reporting Process
Candidates need to report at the distinctive colleges in the required date and timings for granting the Rajasthan MBBS 2022 admission.
Following are the participating colleges which will help you to choose your desired MBBS government college after Rajasthan NEET counseling 2022:
Following are the participating colleges which will help you to choose your desired MBBS private college after Rajasthan NEET counseling 2022:
Following are the participating colleges which will help you to choose your desired BDS government college after Rajasthan NEET counseling 2022:
Following are the participating colleges which will help you to choose your desired BDS private college after Rajasthan NEET counseling 2022:
Following are the cast categories and there abbreviations bases on the reservation criteria in Rajasthan NEET counselling 2022:
Here is the list of expected Rajasthan NEET Counseling cut off 2022 list for govt and private colleges:
Reservation criteria of Rajasthan NEET counseling 2022 are listed, some students can take advantage of it:
15% of seats in government colleges can be reserved for MBBS/BDS courses under Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2021. They can be filled on an All India basis through the DGHS. The remaining 85% of State Medical College seats of Rajasthan for MBBS publications can be reserved for applicants selected under the government pool.
The applicants need to fulfil and submit the bond as per their applicability on the time of reporting for admission to diverse Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Medical College:
For Rajasthan MBBS 2021 admission, candidates who're allocated seats in the government dental colleges will should put up a bond of Rs. 4.0 lakhs (Rupees 4 lakhs) in favor of the Principal of their specified university alongside the bank guarantee of Rs. 1.00 lakh, if the candidate desires to leave the course after the second round of the Rajasthan MBBS 2021 counseling, they should note that the Bank Guarantee and Bond will be sized through the university.
The candidates allocated seats in a Government Medical College will need to put up a bond of Rs. 5.0 lakhs (Rupees 5 lakhs) and additionally sign a commitment to serve the State Government for 2 years of the specified period. If the candidate will leave the course after the second round of the Rajasthan MBBS counseling because of any purpose then additionally the bond of Rs. 5.0 lakhs (Rupees 5 lakhs) can be seized through government from such candidates.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022 which may help you:
Candidates will be admitted to the MBBS or BDS course withinside the medical faculties of Rajasthan only if they have certified NEET examination with the 50th percentile.
Rajasthan NEET counselling 2022 will be carried out online for the 1st and 2d rounds, while it will likely be completed offline for the mop-up round.
The counselling for Rajasthan MBBS for 85% state quota seats will be performed through the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur. DGHS will conduct the remaining 15% AIQ seats on behalf of MCC.
Medical Aspirants might be allowed Rajasthan MBBS admission govt around 3030 MBBS and private 950 seats withinside the state.
20 Government Medical Colleges take part withinside the Rajasthan NEET Counselling.
Get free counseling session with us.
We hate SPAM & promise to keep your information safe.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, (HNBUMU) is liable for Uttarakhand NEET UG
Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), is the conducting committee of Haryana NEET UG
Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur will be the conducting authority of Chhattisgarh NEET UG
AP NEET Counselling 2022 will be carried out by Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, whereas it is
Punjab NEET UG 2022 Counselling will be held through Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). Candidates will
The Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu, is liable for accomplishing Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2022. The online
Find out the details of Counselling process, counselling dates, cut off for different colleges of West Bengal
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will be carrying out Karnataka NEET 2022 Counselling.
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram will be accomplishing counselling for Kerala
Gujarat NEET 2022 counseling for MBBS admission will be conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional
Do you know a country located in the heart of central Asia and is in demand for MBBS? No wonder it’s Uzbekistan.
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling can be started from August 2022 via online mode. It can be organized
Delhi NEET Counselling 2022 will be begun via online mode through the authorities. The 85% state quota
Welcome to another lucrative career guide of SELECT YOUR UNIVERSITY. We care about your yearnin
Located in the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Georgia is one of the most admirable destinations for studying MBBS
Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling might be performed through the BCECE Board via online mode. The counselling will be
Select Your University © 2021-22. All Rights Reserved.