Home / Blog / Why Choose Nepal for MBBS Studies in 2022?
Posted on 10 th Jan, 2020
Posted By Saurabh Kale
One of the main concerns of Indian parents before sending their kids abroad for education is the choice of country, perhaps before the selection of university itself.
Nearness of the place, whether condition, local language & living cost are few of those factors that affect the decision.
How about this; you get to study in a place where everything that you ever fantasize about international education do exist & that destination is just close to India?
Yes It's Nepal where you must put all the trust for pursuing an MBBS degree in 2022.
There isn't a single characteristic about the country & it’s universities that has any lesser competence than other colleges around the world.
A huge crowd of Indian students, most particularly from the north eastern region of India prefer to study in Nepal for higher studies in medicine.
It is the most cost effective option for the students who are looking to study in an international destination with all the standard components of infrastructure & other facilities.
Shorter duration of medical education, extensive & practical MBBS syllabus, highly qualified professors, simple eligibility criteria & admission procedure, the list of benefits to study MBBS in Nepal goes on & on.
We have covered up all those reasons that justify the importance of choosing Nepal over other countries to learn medicine in this or upcoming years.
Therefore, just stay tuned for a while & explore all the relevant information regarding MBBS opportunities in Nepal.
The syllabus of MBBS in the universities in Nepal is divided into 3 phases:
Note: 1 year of internship is mandatory to attend after the final year. The students have an opportunity to execute their skills practically on live patients in the globally recognized hospitals affiliated with Nepal's Universities.
1. Thousands of Indian students have shown interest to build their educational foundation in the universities of Nepal due to their modern enhancement & excellent educational advancement.
2. Most of the professors employed in the college of Nepal are Indian who are graduates of reputed international Universities with rough experience in their respective field.
3. Total duration of MBBS study is moderate compared with most of the countries where it exceeds above 6 years. Nepal has a peace loving public which makes it a safest land for foreign students.
4. Majority of the University (20) have an NMC approval status & they are globally accredited by reputed medical councils. Passport is not a condition for Indian students to study in Nepal. You neither have to pass out any special entrance exam nor you have to pay donation or any additional charges at the time of admission.
5. The instruction language for MBBS course is English in the colleges of Nepal, & all types of facilities are involved in the infrastructure & the system of management under a minimum amount of fees.
6. Whether the condition of the country is fairly suitable for the student of Indian ethnicity as the location of Nepal is close to northern India. The cost of living is also affordable due to the lower exchange rates between the two countries.
7. Accommodation services are available in most of the Universities of Nepal with the arrangement of Indian food. The colleges have sort complex & well equipped libraries & the science laboratories are always furnished with modern tools & equipment.
Calculation of Dollars: 1 US Dollar equals to 70 Indian Rupees. The ranking of the college given above has been taken from
India has made a huge contribution to the distribution of scholarship facilities to Nepal through its own embassies over the past couple of years. Around 3000 scholarships & seats are provided by the Indian govt in the Colleges/Universities of Nepal. Few of them are listed below:
The Department of Immigration issues the VISA to the international immigrants including students or even professors as per the recommendation of the Ministry of Education. The validity of the VISA is upto the one year after which you are required to renew the VISA.
Required documents to get VISA sanctioned:
Calculation of Dollars: 1 US Dollar equals to 70 Indian Rupees.
That was all the essential information that proves why it's a wise decision to choose Nepal for studying MBBS in the year 2022.
The best part of pursuing a medical degree in Nepal is that it’s near to India so you don’t feel like you’ve come so far from India.
The travel duration is shorter, plus no passport is required for Indian students in order to legally reside in Nepal for educational purposes.
If you are keen to get more details on any of the universities of Nepal mentioned above, then feel free to discover every vital aspect about these colleges at SELECT YOUR UNIVERSITY.
We have given a diligent overview about each of these colleges, their fees structure, admission procedures, eligibility requirement, cost of living, faculty information, campus infrastructure at SYU, so check it out right away.
Get free counseling session with us.
We hate SPAM & promise to keep your information safe.
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University, (HNBUMU) is liable for Uttarakhand NEET UG
Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), is the conducting committee of Haryana NEET UG
Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur will be the conducting authority of Chhattisgarh NEET UG
AP NEET Counselling 2022 will be carried out by Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, whereas it is
Punjab NEET UG 2022 Counselling will be held through Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). Candidates will
The Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu, is liable for accomplishing Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling 2022. The online
Find out the details of Counselling process, counselling dates, cut off for different colleges of West Bengal
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) will be carrying out Karnataka NEET 2022 Counselling.
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram will be accomplishing counselling for Kerala
Gujarat NEET 2022 counseling for MBBS admission will be conducted by the Admission Committee for Professional
Do you know a country located in the heart of central Asia and is in demand for MBBS? No wonder it’s Uzbekistan.
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling can be started from August 2022 via online mode. It can be organized
Delhi NEET Counselling 2022 will be begun via online mode through the authorities. The 85% state quota
Welcome to another lucrative career guide of SELECT YOUR UNIVERSITY. We care about your yearnin
Located in the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Georgia is one of the most admirable destinations for studying MBBS
Bihar NEET 2022 Counselling might be performed through the BCECE Board via online mode. The counselling will be
Select Your University © 2021-22. All Rights Reserved.