Home / Blog / Why Choose Nepal for MBBS Studies in 2021?
Posted on 24th August, 2020
Posted By Saurabh Kale
One of the main concerns of Indian parents before sending their kids abroad for education is the choice of country, perhaps before the selection of university itself.
Nearness of the place, whether condition, local language & living cost are few of those factors that affect the decision.
How about this; you get to study in a place where everything that you ever fantasize about international education do exist & that destination is just close to India?
Yes It's Nepal where you must put all the trust for pursuing an MBBS degree in 2021.
There isn't a single characteristic about the country & it’s universities that has any lesser competence than other colleges around the world.
A huge crowd of Indian students, most particularly from the north eastern region of India prefer to study in Nepal for higher studies in medicine.
It is the most cost effective option for the students who are looking to study in an international destination with all the standard components of infrastructure & other facilities.
Shorter duration of medical education, extensive & practical MBBS syllabus, highly qualified professors, simple eligibility criteria & admission procedure, the list of benefits to study MBBS in Nepal goes on & on.
We have covered up all those reasons that justify the importance of choosing Nepal over other countries to learn medicine in this or upcoming years.
Therefore, just stay tuned for a while & explore all the relevant information regarding MBBS opportunities in Nepal.
The syllabus of MBBS in the universities in Nepal is divided into 3 phases:
Note: 1 year of internship is mandatory to attend after the final year. The students have an opportunity to execute their skills practically on live patients in the globally recognized hospitals affiliated with Nepal's Universities.
1. Thousands of Indian students have shown interest to build their educational foundation in the universities of Nepal due to their modern enhancement & excellent educational advancement.
2. Most of the professors employed in the college of Nepal are Indian who are graduates of reputed international Universities with rough experience in their respective field.
3. Total duration of MBBS study is moderate compared with most of the countries where it exceeds above 6 years. Nepal has a peace loving public which makes it a safest land for foreign students.
4. Majority of the University (20) have an NMC approval status & they are globally accredited by reputed medical councils. Passport is not a condition for Indian students to study in Nepal. You neither have to pass out any special entrance exam nor you have to pay donation or any additional charges at the time of admission.
5. The instruction language for MBBS course is English in the colleges of Nepal, & all types of facilities are involved in the infrastructure & the system of management under a minimum amount of fees.
6. Whether the condition of the country is fairly suitable for the student of Indian ethnicity as the location of Nepal is close to northern India. The cost of living is also affordable due to the lower exchange rates between the two countries.
7. Accommodation services are available in most of the Universities of Nepal with the arrangement of Indian food. The colleges have sort complex & well equipped libraries & the science laboratories are always furnished with modern tools & equipment.
Calculation of Dollars: 1 US Dollar equals to 70 Indian Rupees. The ranking of the college given above has been taken from
India has made a huge contribution to the distribution of scholarship facilities to Nepal through its own embassies over the past couple of years. Around 3000 scholarships & seats are provided by the Indian govt in the Colleges/Universities of Nepal. Few of them are listed below:
The Department of Immigration issues the VISA to the international immigrants including students or even professors as per the recommendation of the Ministry of Education. The validity of the VISA is upto the one year after which you are required to renew the VISA.
Required documents to get VISA sanctioned:
Calculation of Dollars: 1 US Dollar equals to 70 Indian Rupees.
That was all the essential information that proves why it's a wise decision to choose Nepal for studying MBBS in the year 2021.
The best part of pursuing a medical degree in Nepal is that it’s near to India so you don’t feel like you’ve come so far from India.
The travel duration is shorter, plus no passport is required for Indian students in order to legally reside in Nepal for educational purposes.
If you are keen to get more details on any of the universities of Nepal mentioned above, then feel free to discover every vital aspect about these colleges at SELECT YOUR UNIVERSITY.
We have given a diligent overview about each of these colleges, their fees structure, admission procedures, eligibility requirement, cost of living, faculty information, campus infrastructure at SYU, so check it out right away.
Get free counseling session with us.
We hate SPAM & promise to keep your information safe.
Why Abroad, Why not India?
Ya, it’s quite a different question but not bigger
Do you want to study MBBS in Ukraine?
Then, you are at the right place.
Today we are going to look at different types of medical entrance exams to which
Why Study Medicine in Russia? Russia is one of the popular destinations for medical studies.
From last few years, the number of Indian students who study MBBS abroad has increased drastically.
Studying abroad as well as working abroad is a dream of many Indian students.
There is no other experience as enriching as studying abroad. Anyone and everyone who wishes to explore the
Do you wish to study MBBS abroad? Have you gone through all the colleges and universities in different
Wanna Study in Medicine!! Well, we are providing you the (foremost) updated
Being Indians, we always have curiosity and attraction about foreign countries
There are many students who grow up with a dream of becoming a doctor. They take a lot of efforts to
Seeking an MBBS Admission in India?
Becoming a doctor is a dream of every
Is becoming a doctor your dream? Then, you must have entered into the world of competition
Chat With Us
Select Your University © 2021-22. All Rights Reserved.