Home / Xavier Institute of Management Entrepreneurship
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) is one of the top-rated Business School in Bangalore.
Under the leadership of Prof. J. Philip, former Director of IIM Bangalore, established it in 1991.Currently, XIME has campuses in 3 strategic locations - Bangalore, Chennai, and Kochi.
The institute’s 2-year, residential, full-time PGDM Programme is a flagship programme which is AICTE approved with an annual intake of 180 students at Bangalore and 120 students each at Chennai and Kochi.
It is surrounded by neighbors like TCS, Hewlett Packard, and Infosys.
The campus of XIME Banglore always vibrates with activities such as conferences, student competitions, conventions, short-term industry-relevant programmes, and cultural activities, along with excellent co-curricular activities.
180 students can be admitted to the PGDM programme at XIME Bangalore every year.
1. The institute is affiliated to Banglore University.
2. It is approved by UGC and accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
3. The institute is 21st best in Aspiring Students Perception and 17th best in the Stakeholders' Perception.
4. As per Business Today, XIME is 26th best in the country and the 2nd best in Karnataka after IIM-B.
5. In May 2014, the ‘Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes’ (ACBSP) which is a reputed global accreditation agency based in USA has awarded ‘XIME, Bangalore’ an International Accreditation for its PGDM programme.
6. The United States' Accreditation Council has accredited the XIME institute for Business Schools and Programs.
7. XIME has collaborations with some of the following institutions like:-
8. XIME has AICTE’s approval for its full-time residential PGDM programme. Right now XIME has an approved intake of:
The total fees for the 2 years PGDM programme is Rs.10 lakh, including the -
1. An applicant must have to appear for XAT entrance test conducted by XLRI and score 75% and above in it.
2. In absence of XAT, scores from CAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT etc. can be considered.
3. The basic eligibility criteria are:-
1. XIME offers a comprehensive Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Management (PGDM) of two-year duration. The institute admits 180 students each year in the program and follows a trimester system.
2. To provide global orientation for its students, the program covers a mandatory study of a foreign language.
3. The PGDM of Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore offers six specializations which are as follows -
4. The University of Mysore has recognized XIME (Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship) as a Research Centre from the academic year 2015 -16.
5. Providing a nurturing and challenging environment for its doctoral students is the aim of XIME Research Centre Ph.D. programme.
It is the 2nd best B-school in Karnataka after IIM-B, according to Business Today.
Awesome environment and facilities are available at the college. The college provides a well-maintained library of books and the Wi-Fi facility is available in all the classrooms. Our lecturers were knowledgeable and experienced people. In my opinion, this is a wonderful place to learn management. The college provides not only classroom learning but it also gives different aspects of learning focusing on continuous learning.
Excellent facilities are provided in the college including Wi-Fi enabled Labs, well-equipped Classrooms with screens, speakers, and necessary tools. The college provides medical facilities for the students 24*7. In our college, hostel rooms are clean and well-maintained.
Our faculty members are mostly from XKRI and IIM which speaks about the quality of teaching. They hold the expertise, appropriate knowledge, and experience in their subject. Once a month, students are taken for industrial visits.
Country Manager & Head - Human Resources HP India - Sales & Engineering Organizations
Managing Director Stylus Offices
Director Ernst & Young